BOX1

Been on here a couple weeks

B

boOkerT

Apr 20, 2021
Bellingham, Washington
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I joined a few weeks back after ordering a Pioneer 1000 posted a few things but I thought I'd officially join the site this morning. I live out in northwest Washington state born and raised my hair is gray not sure how that happened, sorta pisses me off. Anyways I've been soaking up lots of info from posts and really am enjoying the topics some have already cost me more money. Not just for the new machine but now my wife wants to spend a bunch on landscaping and now pisses me off also.
I recently sold my 2009 Rincon loved that machine it took myself and dog for many a ride. Now have grandkids a three and a four year they've taken over so I needed a way to get them up in the woods away from the city. Anyways I have lots a questions and little answers so I hope I'll make less mistakes learning from the site.

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
I joined a few weeks back after ordering a Pioneer 1000 posted a few things but I thought I'd officially join the site this morning. I live out in northwest Washington state born and raised my hair is gray not sure how that happened, sorta pisses me off.
Howdy from Oklahoma, and welcome. I'm Ok with my gray hair, but it pisses me off when my wife complains that my birthday candles cost more than the cake.😒

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I joined a few weeks back after ordering a Pioneer 1000 posted a few things but I thought I'd officially join the site this morning. I live out in northwest Washington state born and raised my hair is gray not sure how that happened, sorta pisses me off. Anyways I've been soaking up lots of info from posts and really am enjoying the topics some have already cost me more money. Not just for the new machine but now my wife wants to spend a bunch on landscaping and now pisses me off also.
I recently sold my 2009 Rincon loved that machine it took myself and dog for many a ride. Now have grandkids a three and a four year they've taken over so I needed a way to get them up in the woods away from the city. Anyways I have lots a questions and little answers so I hope I'll make less mistakes learning from the site.
WELCOME from NW Arkansas!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!