P1000 Best Christmas Ever!

L

Larriat

Apr 1, 2016
Bolton, Ontario,Canada
Long time creeper, now finally owner.
2018 1000-3
Happy happy happy! (Other than having to buy the trailer to haul it) Have you ever noticed everyone has a 4 by something or 5 by something trailer you can borrow, but no one has a 6 by...
We love the buggy, but she's some cold without a windshield in -30C
I'm Looking for the thread where someone put a back up light under dump box, with minimal wiring changes. I can't seem to find it.

IMG 0653

ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have you ever noticed everyone has a 4 by something or 5 by something trailer you can borrow, but no one has a 6 by...

Not everyone, mine is 84" X 18'.....................but your correct. No you can't borrow it. LOL

Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Have a double axle enclosed I bought to haul the Harley's, a 16' equipment an a 5x10 utility trailer.....had to borrow my friend an hunting buddy's 7x16 trailer to pick up the 1000-3 this past October. None of mine would work....Guess I have to get one at some point.......

Reactions: Larriat
L

Larriat

Apr 1, 2016
Bolton, Ontario,Canada
IMG 0631
View attachment 62071 View attachment 62071
Have a double axle enclosed I bought to haul the Harley's, a 16' equipment an a 5x10 utility trailer.....had to borrow my friend an hunting buddy's 7x16 trailer to pick up the 1000-3 this past October. None of mine would work....Guess I have to get one at some point.......
I picked this one up so no more need to borrow...
I picked this one up so no more need to borrow

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I forgot how damn expensive everything is up there! I lived in Hamilton until 06.

L

Larriat

Apr 1, 2016
Bolton, Ontario,Canada
I forgot how damn expensive everything is up there! I lived in Hamilton until 06.
Yes but Canadian bucks though. We went to Buffalo and Erie pa and found most things more expensive or the same, once you change your money. How much do you think that trailer would cost in the states?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!