P500 Best place to buy???

Ragincajun92

Ragincajun92

Mar 19, 2018
Kingsland, Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
where is the best place to buy rims and tires? Was going to buy from pure off-road and that turned out to be kind of a joke. Looking at options now

Reactions: rocmar
Pawnman87

Pawnman87

Oct 4, 2015
Murfreesboro, Ar
Ownership

1. 500
I got mine at a honda dealer where they had an ordering problem where some one ordered 400 wheel tire combos instead of 40 for the store lol so they were blowing them out for below cost but ive seen some of the best deals on ebay

Reactions: Rustell
U

uconn411

Mar 24, 2016
CT
I love Rocky Mountain atv. Free S&H for over $75. Got my rims and 26” bighorns from there. Also got the sealant put in. Great company and you’d have them by the weekend if you order tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I've ordered my last 3 sets from KJ motorsports. Both from their website and their ebay store. Always had free shipping and priced as cheap or better than anyone else.

Reactions: Ragincajun92
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Figure out which wheels you want and research the best price. Same for tires and they usually ship for free. Dennis Kirk has the fastest shipping I've ever seen, someone must've thrown them in the back of a truck and took a road trip when I hit the confirm button.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I got mine @ RMATV as well, had them 2 days later.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
where is the best place to buy rims and tires? Was going to buy from pure off-road and that turned out to be kind of a joke. Looking at options now
Look around...
there's lots of deals....
.... out there.
look for Tire/wheel package..
...they show up..mounted..with
air...Match tires with terrain
ya ride....or ask wat works best...
in that area....
then post a pic....
or it never....Happened
...good luck

Twangin

Twangin

Jan 19, 2018
NC
Ownership

1. 500

Why do you say Pure Off-Road is a joke? That’s actually where I have been looking to buy from as they were on average about $75 cheaper for every tire/wheel combo I’ve been looking at.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Look around...
there's lots of deals....
.... out there.
look for Tire/wheel package..
...they show up..mounted..with
air...Match tires with terrain
ya ride.
...or ask wat works best...
in that area....
then post a pic....
or it never....Happened
...good luck
Good advice! Too many people get caught up in buying what "looks cool" and regret it later.

Reactions: rocmar
DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Bought mine from RMATV/MC - Great price and service - ordered Friday afternoon, expected delivery Monday. Fed-Ex delivered tires Saturday, when I mentioned to driver that I thought they were supposed to be delivered Monday, he said he was in the area and wanted to get them off the truck, Haha. Funny thing, I still had to wait for Monday delivery of lug nuts that were shipped USPS. No complaints.

Ragincajun92

Ragincajun92

Mar 19, 2018
Kingsland, Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
Why do you say Pure Off-Road is a joke? That’s actually where I have been looking to buy from as they were on average about $75 cheaper for every tire/wheel combo I’ve been looking at.

They have wonderful pricing. Actually one of the better for pricing. When I went to place my order they had the rims in one warehouse and tires in the other. Told me they couldn’t mount the tires as one of there build it and we will mount it packages and they would have to ship them to me loose and I would have to have them mounted. No big deal right. So I decide to place the order and I will mount them myself, the lady then tells me that she could not be for sure if i would get the tires and rims at the same delivery. Okay no big deal I understand they are coming from different places and warehouses. I place the order. I get a email a few hrs later saying that my order is canceled and would be notified when tires and rims become available. Okay so I call them the next day and decide to go a different tire and rim. I’m then told they are not sure what there current inventory is and they will have to get back with me. Not sure if it was the lady just didn’t know what she was doing or what but if that is how they do business that’s kinda crazy

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Cleveland TN, ships. Rockin' Ron's Powersports. If nothing else, a phone call won’t hurt for comparison. I live nearby, and he installed different ones so I could decide. Decent guy. Whichever you get, aftermarket tires make a big improvement. 27s on 15 rims.

Last edited:
Twangin

Twangin

Jan 19, 2018
NC
Ownership

1. 500
They have wonderful pricing. Actually one of the better for pricing. When I went to place my order they had the rims in one warehouse and tires in the other. Told me they couldn’t mount the tires as one of there build it and we will mount it packages and they would have to ship them to me loose and I would have to have them mounted. No big deal right. So I decide to place the order and I will mount them myself, the lady then tells me that she could not be for sure if i would get the tires and rims at the same delivery. Okay no big deal I understand they are coming from different places and warehouses. I place the order. I get a email a few hrs later saying that my order is canceled and would be notified when tires and rims become available. Okay so I call them the next day and decide to go a different tire and rim. I’m then told they are not sure what there current inventory is and they will have to get back with me. Not sure if it was the lady just didn’t know what she was doing or what but if that is how they do business that’s kinda crazy

Wow that’s insane! Thanks for sharing that, I’ll be sure to call ahead of time to see what the deal is for the tire/wheels I’m looking at before ordering from them

NitroxDiver

NitroxDiver

Dec 22, 2016
Concord NC
Ownership

1. 500
Ebay or Chaparral is where I have found the best deals on the last few sets I have purchased.

Reactions: Gassygordo
Ragincajun92

Ragincajun92

Mar 19, 2018
Kingsland, Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
Wow that’s insane! Thanks for sharing that, I’ll be sure to call ahead of time to see what the deal is for the tire/wheels I’m looking at before ordering from them

Well I got a email from pure off-road and they are trying to work with me now. Going to give them a call to see what they offer

Twangin

Twangin

Jan 19, 2018
NC
Ownership

1. 500
Well I got a email from pure off-road and they are trying to work with me now. Going to give them a call to see what they offer

Good luck! I just got a response back from them this morning confirming they had what I’m wanting in-stock and that they would come already mounted.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!