BOX1

P1000 Big Gun Exhaust installed

ArkHog10

ArkHog10

Nov 19, 2015
Got the Big Gun on. It sounds realy good. I was worried about it being to loud but it's not. It's a nice deep sound like the Pioneer should sound. For some reason this website says its to big of a file to upload so you can hear it on my face book Gary Couthren.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Did you also install the PowerBox tune?
Hey man, welcome to the club!

You got any local spots you ride at around your area? We go over to the west coast a few times a year haven't been able to ride in that area yet

J

JRen1201

Sep 15, 2020
Tampa, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey man, welcome to the club!

You got any local spots you ride at around your area? We go over to the west coast a few times a year haven't been able to ride in that area yet
Have had my 2016 P1000-5 for just over a week. Went up to Perry, FL last weekend to ride on our hunting lease (750 acres)...lots of mud and fun!! Noticed a spot on the way up called Iron Horse Mud Ranch and want to check it out. Have also heard about River Ranch and Rancho Bonito (both sell limited use deeds to ride). Looking to make a few new friends who like to play in the mud. :)

Reactions: JenElio
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!