P700 Big Gun Power Box

G

GregF

May 11, 2017
Orlando, FL
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hello, I recently purchased a 2014 Honda Pioneer 700 with the big gun tuner and aftermarket exhaust. Personally, the exhaust is too loud for my liking. Is it necessary to run a specific exhaust with the big gun power box or can I go back to stock exhaust? I am running 28" silverbacks, but would like to go to a less aggressive 28" tire as I like the size and stance of the bike, but do not need something with that heavy of a tread.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice.

M

motorman18

Apr 28, 2016
Laurel, MS
I can't answer your question but how do you like performance of the big gun box or have you ever rode a stock p700

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I believe the tuners are compatible with any exhaust. I don't blame you wanting the stock one back on.I run 28" big horn 2.0s and they are great "6 PLY" tires.

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
I recently purchased the Maxxis 28x10x14 Carnivores from Rocky mountain atv and ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM!!! Great all around tire. They clean out good in sticky sloppy mud, bite in dirt, rock, sand, creek rock and wet mossy slick rocks too!! They do good on asphalt smooth ride and the engine is louder than the tires. You here a little tire roar when coasting while slowing down. @PioneerPete has a set on his 1000p5 also. He said He likes them too.

20170202 214934

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I recently purchased the Maxxis 28x10x14 Carnivores from Rocky mountain atv and ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM!!! Great all around tire. They clean out good in sticky sloppy mud, bite in dirt, rock, sand, creek rock and wet mossy slick rocks too!! They do good on asphalt smooth ride and the engine is louder than the tires. You here a little tire roar when coasting while slowing down. @PioneerPete has a set on his 1000p5 also. He said He likes them too.

View attachment 43900
yep, they've been working great for me. good to know I'm not the only one!

M

motorman18

Apr 28, 2016
Laurel, MS
Hello, I recently purchased a 2014 Honda Pioneer 700 with the big gun tuner and aftermarket exhaust. Personally, the exhaust is too loud for my liking. Is it necessary to run a specific exhaust with the big gun power box or can I go back to stock exhaust? I am running 28" silverbacks, but would like to go to a less aggressive 28" tire as I like the size and stance of the bike, but do not need something with that heavy of a tread.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice.
How much does the big gun box help you pull tires do you notice any difference big gun little cheaper then power commander

Vato

Vato

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2015
I love my YOSHIMURA (NOT FMF as posted earlier) on mine. I don't think it's to loud but let's my motor breath.
I`d trade you my stock 2014 700 exhaust for your big gun power box.;)

Last edited:
Reactions: swsebek

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!