• Welcome to HONDASXS.com

If you are a guest please take time to REGISTER with us. Stay up to date on the Honda Side by Side line and take part in our online forum. Check out the FAQ. Once you register you can start to make post. Users will respond to your question or statement. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit below or click the board index to see a list of all forums. Thanks and have fun.

Big Red 2 inch lift kit by SuperATV

Discussion in 'Big Red Accessories and Modifications' started by Hondasxs, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Hondasxs

Hondasxs Club Founder
    Staff Member Moderator Club Contributor

Ownership:
    1000-5
    Here is a lift kit from SuperAtv.com. It is right in line with the wallet at $105. It is a easy bolt on system that can increase the ground clearence by 2" on average. Add that with a Big Red Big Wheel kit and you are pushing extreme. This is perfect for about any type of riding from trails, farm, hills, mud and sand.
    Check out it out herefor more info.

Features
    Front and Rear Lift
    Zinc Plated for Extreme Durability
    Room for Larger Tires
    Improved Handling
    Complete with all necessary hardware and easy-to-follow instructions

Attached Files:

2. ckamp52

ckamp52 New Member

here is another kit that was not included on that thread...im new here so this may be a dumb question but do we have a site sponsor that sells these things so we could support them? thanks

3. Hondasxs

Hondasxs Club Founder
    Staff Member Moderator Club Contributor

Ownership:
    1000-5
    ckamp52,
    Welcome to the community. Hope to be able to help you however I can.
    With the Big Red coming to a close, It will become harder to find suppliers keeping these accessories in stock. I looked at SuperATV's page and they no longer list this part for sale.
    Your best bet would be to contact them here [email protected] and ask.
    Or give them a call - T: 812.574.7777

4. ckamp52

ckamp52 New Member

Thank you. I sent them an email earlier today after I did the same. I really liked the pioneer and almost got one but came across a deal on a big red I couldn't turn down