BOX1

BRed Big red eating oil

onesparkplug

onesparkplug

Feb 25, 2019
yuma
Ownership

1. Big Red
Hi Guys.......... ..made a 3 day trip to the big red...FINALLY got some testing done ,just what I suspected..... leakdown test shows 40 % cold......compression shows 40lbs ........most leakage sounds like dipstick area so rings im thinking .thanks for all the input ....T

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hi Guys.......... ..made a 3 day trip to the big red...FINALLY got some testing done ,just what I suspected..... leakdown test shows 40 % cold......compression shows 40lbs ........most leakage sounds like dipstick area so rings im thinking .thanks for all the input ....T
i think the compression is supposed to be around 60-80 psi. cant remember the exact. but my dads was at 30 psi and looked like this 34c82b234e2bd22d6cf679eb2b23b563

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

onesparkplug

onesparkplug

Feb 25, 2019
yuma
Ownership

1. Big Red
Thank you ...now the work begins ..after i get back from delivering a new boat to Baja ....T

Reactions: DG Rider
Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
it wasn t bad but we did jug and all because it been reringed before. took about 3 hrs but need 2 sets of hands or some string to keep cam chain tight.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!