BOX1

Big Sky Gun Rack in Pioneer 500

scratchindirt

scratchindirt

Lifetime Member
Aug 10, 2014
I installed a Big Sky overhead gun rack in the Pioneer 500 a few days ago and it was exactly what I was looking for. Easy install, no loss of headroom, rifle is secure, and out of the elements. You can't even tell that it's there from outside the Pioneer. Lots of adjustment for any rifle you might want to carry. Highly recommended.

Attachments

• p5a.jpg
    p5a.jpg
    307.3 KB · Views: 5,209
  • p5b.jpg
    p5b.jpg
    321.5 KB · Views: 5,332
  • p5c.jpg
    p5c.jpg
    360.8 KB · Views: 3,124
Reactions: wvupsc
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks good. Great to have it available when looking cows. I need to start carrying mine when out in the fields too.
I like this option. I may look at it when I decide to buy. Thanks.

Elkhunter

Elkhunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 17, 2013
Minnesota
Have this rack in my 700-2 and like it. the only downfall would be having your gun get covered with dust going down a dry road or trail. luckily I haven't run into that problem yet. The windshield an back panel helps keep the dust to a minimum. the wet weather we've had helps too.

William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So will the Big Sky 2 gun fit in the p500?

S

slacker

Feb 21, 2015
I had a 2 gun one in my old rhino it was perfect, sadly I let it go when I sold it, im glad to see it fits well that's my next mod.. thanks for posting

Sxsnewbie

Sxsnewbie

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2015
Eastern Connecticut
I really like the look of this. I don't necessarily need one but you better believe it will be on my P5 by spring. Keeps my rifle in reach for when I see those yard critters I guess.

R

rstacsm

Mar 3, 2021
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 500
I installed a Big Sky overhead gun rack in the Pioneer 500 a few days ago and it was exactly what I was looking for. Easy install, no loss of headroom, rifle is secure, and out of the elements. You can't even tell that it's there from outside the Pioneer. Lots of adjustment for any rifle you might want to carry. Highly recommended.
Is it a single gun rack and where did you order it from. Thanks

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!