Bimini top - P700-2

ReidMcT

ReidMcT

Lifetime Member
Sep 13, 2017
Hunt, TX
Ownership

1. 700-2
Used but in good condition. Scuffs, but no tears or fraying seams. Complete with all mounting pieces (straps, frame clips, bow rods. Super-easy to install and remove with no tools.

I decided to go with a hard top because of the kind of work I do with this machine (all work, no play!).

It's boxed and ready to ship. FREE shipping to USA addresses. $60 Paypal gift (to avoid fees) or $65 if you want to style it as a merchandise purchase and have me pay their fees. If you want to see my reputation, check out my eBay 100% positive feedback over many years. I'm reidmct there as well as here and the several motorcycle forums on which I'm well known. That's my Paypal name, too, just add @hotmail.com

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!