Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thought it would be good to start a Black Friday deals thread where people could help post deals they see out there in the retail world over the course of the next few weeks. I don't think it needs to be Honda specific as there are many of us looking for or appreciate a good deal on tools and camping supplies as well.

Here is one I know a couple of people have been calling out Harbor Freight Tools Black Friday Ad for 2019
Upload 2019 11 18 13 5 32

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thought it would be good to start a Black Friday deals thread where people could help post deals they see out there in the retail world over the course of the next few weeks. I don't think it needs to be Honda specific as there are many of us looking for or appreciate a good deal on tools and camping supplies as well.

Here is one I know a couple of people have been calling out Harbor Freight Tools Black Friday Ad for 2019
View attachment 166453
I have owned the one on the left for 5+ years now. Great for the beginner welder with odd and end jobs.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 166453
I have the one on the left for a trail welder. Decent entry level mig. I won't be welding up any cages or sliders with it but it'll get you fixed for the weekend. And my Chinese 3200w genny has plenty of power to run it.

Reactions: TimG and Ragnar406
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Alright the gigs up...

How much Amazon stock did you just buy?

o_Oo_Oo_O
Not sure but I bought mine when it was around $200 per share and it’s held it’s own for sure!

Reactions: Tramguage1 and JTW
Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’d have the Eastwood if I already didn’t have this:

Everlast PowerPro 205S TIG / Stick / Plasma Welder-PowerPro 205S - The Home Depot

but TIG almost exclusively. Needed something with the HP to tig aluminum.

Plasma cutter is okay.
I've heard good things about the Everlast. I mostly use mine for aluminum as well. It does great with 1/4" or less. Also bought their 40a plasma that works well too. I freely admit going economy has its risks but they've both held up well for couple years now. Still have approx 1 year left on warranty. Only got 1 year with my 1700 buck Miller 211 lol.

Reactions: TimG
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!