BOX1

Black Friday - Lifetime Membership Sale - HondaSxS.com - 50% off!

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1000-5
membershipBF.png

For Black Friday I will have the LIFETIME memberships to HondaSxS.com on sale for 50% off the normal rate!
Starting NOW through Dec 2nd., you can purchase the lifetime membership package to HONDASXS.com for 1/2 off the normal rate!

What's included:
- Very limited Advertisements.
- Unlimited PM storage.
- Supporting members forum.
- Access to exclusive topics.
- Access to "The Pub"
- Everyday Discount to the Club Store!
- and lots more.

TO UPGRADE CLICK HERE--> https://hondasxs.com/pember-product/3/join
*Tapatalk users please use the web version to use the link!

All funds go to help continue the growth of this community. Hosting the website alone requires funding that rivals a decent car payment. Our growth plan is in the works as we are approaching disk space limits with our current plan.

If you are unable to upgrade or already a Lifetime member please take a look at this post for all the ways you can support the club! - https://hondasxs.com/threads/how-to-support-the-honda-sxs-club.10302

I have vowed to NEVER sale this site out. That only stands true to with your continued support!

Questions? Post below!

Last edited:
box4

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Richfield, Idaho
Ownership

1000-5
Some one on here bought me a gift membership for a year, so I was just waiting to upgrade. What a perfect time and a GREAT group of guys. Thank you all.

JTW

God's favorite member.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Aug 7, 2016
Kentucky
Ownership

1000-5
Is this how you get access to all the behind the scenes info and no ad pop ups regular users don’t get?

box4
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!