russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Changing colors from Phantom Camo to Proton Blue. Also replacing the firewall / floorboard that a large stick busted some time back. Will be installing stick stoppers and cleaning the wiring up too. Also added an Optima AGM battery under the seat. It's been a job, but I'm getting close to the end now.

Blue1

Blue2

Blue3

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
I wanted to give anyone paying attention to this thread an important update. If you ever replace part number 2 in this diagram, whatever you do before installing the new one, BE SURE to install the headlight wiring harness first. I forgot to do it, and it was a real nightmare snaking it where it needed to be then installing the retainer clips.

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Got the Ricochet skid plates installed. Took about 30 minutes. Pretty easy install. This project turned into a much more labor intensive job than I anticipated. I bought a new winch from the company store a while back but kept the old relay and wiring in place. I went ahead and changed all of it out too, and discovered it is much nicer than the standard winch hardware. Really nice, heavy duty wireless remote. Good installation instructions. I have one question about it I'll post elsewhere for visibility's sake. I'll post up some pics later. I hope to be mostly finished today.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!