BOX1

Blue Plug Accessory Wire - no power

A

Aaron_apple

Sep 28, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. Talon R
Hey all, I installed the second battery kit on my Talon R and I’m trying to wire the volt meter into the Blue Plug accessory wire and I have no power? All the fuses are fine, I know the meter works but I have nothing with the plug? Any suggestions?

Reactions: TxDoc
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi.
Check to make sure you didn't bend the pins when installing. Pins should be on the lower side of the blue plug.

IDIOT

IDIOT

Nov 30, 2018
Kingman, Az.
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
I know this is a really dumb question but you do have the key ON when checking for power?

T

Talexander

May 29, 2023
Cleveland, OH
Ownership

1. Talon X
Hey all, I installed the second battery kit on my Talon R and I’m trying to wire the volt meter into the Blue Plug accessory wire and I have no power? All the fuses are fine, I know the meter works but I have nothing with the plug? Any suggestions?
Did you ever figure that out? Curious because I have same thing. No accessory power.

L

Lukas

Apr 26, 2022
Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon x4
key has to be on for the blue plug (for the winch to work). if it is not coming on make sure the fuse in the back isnt blown. if you have a 4 seater. remove the cover between the back seats and find the blown (smaller) fuse.

T

Talexander

May 29, 2023
Cleveland, OH
Ownership

1. Talon X
I ended up figuring this out. I had a bad connection at one of the plugs on the harness— wasn’t clipped together all the way from factory and vibrated apart.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!