P1000 Bone simple switches?

G

GGreen

May 18, 2018
Amherst, MA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
So I bought my switch plate from Mystic, and I plan to order switches from OTRATTW, but on going to their wesbite, as a 12v idiot, I'm confused.

There're upper independent switches, and lower independent switches, and codependent switches, and bipolar switches....

If I just want rocker switches to turn things on and off - what are the *simplest* switches to wire, since I'm a 12v dummy.

Switches so simple, your Beagle could wire them if he had opposable thumbs, those are the switches I'm looking for.

All help appreciated!

Last edited:
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
20180426 091738

Here's the panel I just built for the red baron.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Some of those amazon switches you have to file down the tabs or they break when you install them. Just an FYI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: GGreen
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
The Otrattw switches are upper and lower lite independent. You dont have to use that feature if you dont want to. But if you have it you can always add the wiring to lite them up at a later time.

Reactions: GGreen
G

GGreen

May 18, 2018
Amherst, MA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The Otrattw switches are upper and lower lite independent. You dont have to use that feature if you dont want to. But if you have it you can always add the wiring to lite them up at a later time.
Thanks!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!