BOX1

P1000 BOSS Audio BRRF46A Overhead In Pioneer?

red1329

red1329

Mar 4, 2021
central il
Ownership

1. 1000-5
i bought the cheap boss 26" and its plenty loud to hear clearly at 65MPH i can only imagine this monsters sound output! glad your happy with it! love the way you installed it. have your ever road back seat to hear the volume difference between drive and rear riders? also what is rear rider head space like with that thing in there?

Reactions: Lady01 and Wellzy
grabbe123

grabbe123

Sep 3, 2020
Paris, IL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
i bought the cheap boss 26" and its plenty loud to hear clearly at 65MPH i can only imagine this monsters sound output! glad your happy with it! love the way you installed it. have your ever road back seat to hear the volume difference between drive and rear riders? also what is rear rider head space like with that thing in there?
I've had full grown men in there and no issues. My buddy Eric is 6'4 and probably 240 lbs and he didn't have any issues other than leg room. As for me, no, I've never ridden in the back so I can't say. Thinking about trying to add the sub under the seat deal to really rock it! Never satisfied, ha!

B

brownw3311

Aug 16, 2021
Marysville
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Does anyone know how you can get the control box? I would really like to have it mounted for easier control and for turning on/off dome lights.

BD2F8C6F 3E4E 4B8A AA3C 62331E468D83

Reactions: Lady01
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!