It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I went out last weekend and hit the pipeline R.O.W by the house. Saw lots of doe and a spike. Waited for something bigger to follow the spike but nothing came and he walked back down in the holler.. Gotta be at the right place at the right time.. 😉🦌🇺🇸

C1FC23B5 59F9 4DA3 AC3A E2E4149669F9

D479220E F501 4778 A524 08180E31543B

561BC696 AC5E 45AA 8902 BF25C5A3BD65

R

rickoshea

i've been seeing doe's everywhere but the bucks are very elusive lately.had 7 in my back yard yesterday evening.me and my buddy have been out every morning/evening since opening and nothing so far...one of my neighbors had a goat escape on him 2 years ago,my wife spotted it hanging with the deer herd a couple days ago.another neighbor saw it being chased by the local bear in sept.

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
i've been seeing doe's everywhere but the bucks are very elusive lately.had 7 in my back yard yesterday evening.me and my buddy have been out every morning/evening since opening and nothing so far...one of my neighbors had a goat escape on him 2 years ago,my wife spotted it hanging with the deer herd a couple days ago.another neighbor saw it being chased by the local bear in sept.
That’s freaking crazy. Par for deer though. Your time is coming buddy!! 😉

R

rickoshea

That’s freaking crazy. Par for deer though. Your time is coming buddy!! 😉
funny,i was coming home from the posty a short time ago and spotted a nice buck standing in the ditch beside the road.that was the luckiest deer in the cariboo district.i guarantee he had hearts racing.everybody that saw it wanted to plug it,i guarantee.

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
funny,i was coming home from the posty a short time ago and spotted a nice buck standing in the ditch beside the road.that was the luckiest deer in the cariboo district.i guarantee he had hearts racing.everybody that saw it wanted to plug it,i guarantee.
Those are those times where you’re like, well damn where were you at when I was in the woods. I would have been rubbernecking for sure with mine racing wondering how I could flank it!! 😉

Reactions: Biteme and wrhii
R

rickoshea

Those are those times where you’re like, well damn where were you at when I was in the woods. I would have been rubbernecking for sure with mine racing wondering how I could flank it!! 😉
well,now i know where he came from/was going and it's not private property,so i know where i'm going hiking at first light. ;)

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
well,now i know where he came from/was going and it's not private property,so i know where i'm going hiking at first light. ;)
Atta boy!! He’s hunkered down for the night now.. 🤘🏼

Reactions: Biteme and wrhii
R

rickoshea

Oh yeah, I watch North Woods & Texas Law. They do you do that s***. I’m just not dumb enough to shoot from inside my truck while on a road.. Now those are some true dumb asses!!
yeah,no love for poachers around here.people report that crap in an instant.we have a big problem with certain groups shooting anything with 4 legs,it's so bad in the back country there are billboards asking "them" to stop shooting cow moose.they don't even bother tracking their kills.if they can't see it they leave it.i've found one on more than 1 occasion.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
yeah,no love for poachers around here.people report that crap in an instant.we have a big problem with certain groups shooting anything with 4 legs,it's so bad in the back country there are billboards asking "them" to stop shooting cow moose.they don't even bother tracking their kills.if they can't see it they leave it.i've found one on more than 1 occasion.
Indians? Buffalo hunts were nothing but herding, them off 30 foot bluffs to there deaths, nothin like the movies!

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
WTF, that is so wrong on so many occasions. That gives all us good hunters a bad rep!!

Dirtstiffs-1000

Dirtstiffs-1000

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 3, 2018
Republican from the wet side of Oregonifornia
hondasxs.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Indians? Buffalo hunts were nothing but herding, them off 30 foot bluffs to there deaths, nothin like the movies!

We picked up buffalo skulls at the bottom of those runs as kids. Father in law found one bull skull with a huge spear tip stuck in it.
Still has it on the wall in their foyer in the house.

Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Our buck here in north west Louisiana are still bunched up.
160B5965 E008 4350 8F8E C522886E4E2E

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!