P700 Bowhunter's Do-it all Pioneer build thread

K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
I just tried the lights out in the dark to see how they were, and man are they bright!

Tomorrow I'll take some better pictures to show all of what I did and where I routed everything.

Only issue I have is I don't want the rocker switches to be lighted all the time unless the key is on, but not sure how to make that happen.
My rockers are tied to a relay that only works if the ignition is on. That’s the way my entire aux fuse panel is wired.

jcmason

jcmason

Oct 6, 2018
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 700-2
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
beaver, muskrat, mink- amateur weekend warrior :)
My uncle and I would run the lines before catching the school bus, get home from school, fed the cattle, skin, scrape hides and then have a fat throwing fight, great times!

Reactions: jcmason

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!