Moses

Owner - Brick City Fab
Vendor
Jul 29, 2016
Gilbert arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to drop in and let you guys know that our website is finally back up and running. For 2018 our goal is to expand our services and offer you guys more. First we will be starting off by adding a whole new list of vendors to our inventory. We will be able to assist you guys with everything from lighting to wheels and tires. So please take a look at our vendors list on the website for current vendors and let me know if we can help you out on any of their products. We are also adding new vendors as time goes on so if you guys have any suggestions on who you would like to see us carry please let us know. Also, we will be adding new products lines for the p1k5 sometime this year as well. We are currently in the transition stages of moving into our new shop and setting up our new equipment that will help us get newer and cooler products out to you guys quicker! We are looking into doing a Hood Rack, Roof Racks (full and half) Front bumpers (tubular) to start.

Here's the Link to our website and be sure to use Honda SXS members exclusive promo code BCF-10- at check out to receive 10% off of your entire order!

Honda P1K5

P1k5v2

Reactions: Tramguage1
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I think there's enough 700-4 owners out there to make a batch of rear racks!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ok ill email all the pics I have.

JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to drop in and let you guys know that our website is finally back up and running. For 2018 our goal is to expand our services and offer you guys more. First we will be starting off by adding a whole new list of vendors to our inventory. We will be able to assist you guys with everything from lighting to wheels and tires. So please take a look at our vendors list on the website for current vendors and let me know if we can help you out on any of their products. We are also adding new vendors as time goes on so if you guys have any suggestions on who you would like to see us carry please let us know. Also, we will be adding new products lines for the p1k5 sometime this year as well. We are currently in the transition stages of moving into our new shop and setting up our new equipment that will help us get newer and cooler products out to you guys quicker! We are looking into doing a Hood Rack, Roof Racks (full and half) Front bumpers (tubular) to start.

Here's the Link to our website and be sure to use Honda SXS members exclusive promo code BCF-10- at check out to receive 10% off of your entire order!

Honda P1K5

View attachment 60576
My 700/4 likes this very much! I'll be watching development of this, as I am in planning stages of 2018 vacation to Colorado. And More!

Reactions: Tramguage1
Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Odd question. I have a 1000 3 but was thinking about a bed extender. Will the one for a 5 work on a 3?

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Odd question. I have a 1000 3 but was thinking about a bed extender. Will the one for a 5 work on a 3?

I tried to use the bed extender for our five seat model on our three seat model and it will not work.

Reactions: lee and Tuco69
H

Hound

Jan 21, 2020
Orleans, Ontario, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi everyone!

Honda P1K5

View attachment 60576
Thank you!
Is the V3 Cargo full rack available in Canada, if yes where can I purchase it?

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!