Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yeah I'm over the harsh ride for sure. But I don't wanna spend huge money. 😂
I've got Elka's. What I like about Elka is they ask all kinds of questions about what buggy you have, accessories front and back, riders average weight and what you haul in the bed and driving style in order to put the right springs on them. I even asked for special valving, N/C. I don't know spit about Elka 500 shocks, from what I've read the one size fits all shocks usually need the springs changed out?

Mbradley42

Mbradley42

Aug 22, 2020
Waynesville NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I've got Elka's. What I like about Elka is they ask all kinds of questions about what buggy you have, accessories front and back, riders average weight and what you haul in the bed and driving style in order to put the right springs on them. I even asked for special valving, N/C. I don't know spit about Elka 500 shocks, from what I've read the one size fits all shocks usually need the springs changed out?
I've been thinking about elkas but they are high dollar everyone raves about them.... Maybe I should just drop the money but I usually explore my options

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I've been thinking about elkas but they are high dollar everyone raves about them.... Maybe I should just drop the money but I usually explore my options
Do the Elka's have Stage choices for the P5? I got the Stage 5's which I didn't need, the 3 or 4s would have been fine. How much are Elka P5 shocks?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
They have all 5 stages for the P500 they start out around 500 bucks just for the front
How much for the Stage 2's? If I remember right, the most you would need would be fast and slow rebound adjustments. That's kind of confusing, what shock MGF's mean by that is, the how fast the compression stoke is going to be, not how fast you drive. In a P5 your not going to be flying, so you may be able to get by with Stage 1. Give them a call, they were great to work with.

Mbradley42

Mbradley42

Aug 22, 2020
Waynesville NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
How much for the Stage 2's? If I remember right, the most you would need would be fast and slow rebound adjustments. That's kind of confusing, what shock MGF's mean by that is, the how fast the compression stoke is going to be, not how fast you drive. In a P5 your not going to be flying, so you may be able to get by with Stage 1. Give them a call, they were great to work with.
I think I'll do it and see what they have to say

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Dont want to be the ass Im perceived to be which Im not lol but folks keep giving me ammo! 😂
Did U search Bronco shocks on here? I did a quick one and there are two threads on them. Read through. someone has had them on And reviewed them.

Here they are again! In a 700 but there used and reviewed.

Mbradley42

Mbradley42

Aug 22, 2020
Waynesville NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Dont want to be the ass Im perceived to be which Im not lol but folks keep giving me ammo! 😂
Did U search Bronco shocks on here? I did a quick one and there are two threads on them. Read through. someone has had them on And reviewed them.

Here they are again! In a 700 but there used and reviewed.
Yeah I actually did for some reason anytime I put something in the search bar it comes up with nothing so thank you for showing me but who really gives a s*** there always has to be someone with smart ass comments

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yeah I actually did for some reason anytime I put something in the search bar it comes up with nothing so thank you for showing me but who really gives a s*** there always has to be someone with smart ass comments
Hay now! There no need to get sore!
I was clearly only trying to help. You must have not hit the “Threadloom“
results? Thays takes you further back in dates and years Not just the most currant threads that might have the word “Bronco shocks” in it, those two threads came up right away In Threadloom results. I had seen and read a few post on them in the past, so i searched , found them and pasted then here to help you answer your question. Sorry my helping you with your quest wasnt sugarcoated the way you wanted and u got Butturt.
It will be ok.….

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
Hay now! There no need to get sore!
I was clearly only trying to help. You must have not hit the “Threadloom“
results? Thays takes you further back in dates and years Not just the most currant threads that might have the word “Bronco shocks” in it, those two threads came up right away In Threadloom results. I had seen and read a few post on them in the past, so i searched , found them and pasted then here to help you answer your question. Sorry my helping you with your quest wasnt sugarcoated the way you wanted and u got Butturt.
It will be ok.….
I know Mb42 and he’s a stand up guy and I don’t think he got Butt hurt. It sounds like you are the one that’s Butt hurt. Ya might want to put some lube on next time ya take it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Nomo ya homo

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
...... It sounds like you are the one that’s Butt hurt. Ya might want to put some lube on next time ya take it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤔..... @Remington you should listen go J80, he's a pro at both "taking it" and "lubing it"...😂😂😂

NoMo!!!!!!

But I agree with J80, MB is a Kool guy, I think he was agreeing with you on the "there's always a smart ass getting butt hurt" part. Don't think he was directing that towards you.........but what da phuck do I know, you guys are a bunch of ankle bitting a-holes after all 😂😂😂

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
🤔..... @Remington you should listen go J80, he's a pro at both "taking it" and "lubing it"...😂😂😂

NoMo!!!!!!

But I agree with J80, MB is a Kool guy, I think he was agreeing with you on the "there's always a smart ass getting butt hurt" part. Don't think he was directing that towards you.........but what da phuck do I know, you guys are a bunch of ankle bitting a-holes after all 😂😂😂
You gay 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I understand. I apologize for the Harshness of my comment.

I get alot of flack for being forward and I miss understood what he was trying to say. All good.…
Well, people are too soft now a days. Seems like being offended by anything/anyone is the new cool :rolleyes: ....... Phuck'm!!! (Relax J80) 😂😂