P1000 Bucket seats

Marc1991

Marc1991

Nov 30, 2020
New york
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have a 2016 Honda pioneer 3 seater. Wanting to replace the bench with some buckets. I’ve read that rzr seats will work, but does it matter what rzr seats? And how do you use the base to Mount it to where the existing Bench is?

R

rickoshea

I have a 2016 Honda pioneer 3 seater. Wanting to replace the bench with some buckets. I’ve read that rzr seats will work, but does it matter what rzr seats? And how do you use the base to Mount it to where the existing Bench is?
i used my bench seat as a template and traced the bench out on a piece of 1/2" 4x8 lexan i had lying around.layed it on the pioneer seat frame,drilled out and marked all the latches and secured it down with some riv nuts.i also added some boom mat on the bottom for some sound/heat barrier.the seats were a simple mount.any seat will work.i guess you could sacrifice your bench seat by removing the padding and bolting seats directly to that,but i wanted to be able to put the bench seats in occasionally.the details are on the what did you add to your pioneer thread on pg. 12 i think.

Last edited:
Marc1991

Marc1991

Nov 30, 2020
New york
Ownership

1. 1000-3
i used my bench seat as a template and traced the bench out on a piece of 1/2" 4x8 lexan i had lying around.layed it on the pioneer seat frame,drilled out and marked all the latches and secured it down with some riv nuts.i also added some boom mat on the bottom for some sound/heat barrier.the seats were a simple mount.any seat will work.i guess you could sacrifice your bench seat by removing the padding and bolting seats directly to that,but i wanted to be able to put the bench seats in occasionally.the details are on the what did you add to your pioneer thread on pg. 12 i think.
i likes this idea! I think it would make it easier to access the under seat engine compartment once having the bucket seats installed. Thanks!

Reactions: Isaiah and Biteme
R

rickoshea

i likes this idea! I think it would make it easier to access the under seat engine compartment once having the bucket seats installed. Thanks!
you'll also need to get a 6" access port to check your sub trans fluid without having to remove the seat base.

20200520 101012

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!