Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Todd posted a link to this in another thread and it made me revisit it. Fun mod that deserved a finishing pic.

Painted Seats

MI-Trailblazer

MI-Trailblazer

Apr 4, 2019
Parma, MI
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah, I should have figured to just search through posts from you and I would have found a seat modification!

Did a little ebay searching last night and there are a A LOT of RZR seats for sale on there. Just most are $260+ a pair and $50 ~ $70 for shipping. Still not as much as a set of new suspension seats, so I'll definitely be considering this mod.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I read through it again the other night and included some pretty good pics of what I did. Looked through some of the other threads and they didn't give much direction. Let me know if you go to do it and I can give you some more insight to what I did and ran into.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!