TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If I'm in the wrong place, please move.

I'm looking for a 2020 Pioneer 1000. I would like a light color that won't show scratches, but don't see a white, silver, yellow.

I can't use my left fingers too well, due to a stroke. I may be able to paddle shift later with my therapy.

I would like a fuse block, big light bar on the root, lights out to the back and outward from driver and passenger side from the roof and switches on the dash.

A Warn VRX-35 winch. I haven't seen a multi-mount to use the winch in front and back, though.

I'm looking at a limited edition model, but wanted suggestions on what I might want from a point of resale value or usefulness.

Is the heating problem solved for 2020?

And, is there a full door absolute to stop rain from blowing in?

Or, u full cab, not a zippered golf cart style?

It, is a heater that works available for winter?

Sorry for all the questions. I figured with all the members y'all would possibly have some ideas or help.
Thank you

Sorry, left out.
I don't need a 229,000 watt Eddie Vav Halen sound system. But, I would like something that will pick up my phone's Bluetooth signal and let me hear that from Sirius XM it sports or my scanner app.
Thank you

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

RockR

RockR

Hammer Down Trail Hound
Lifetime Member
Apr 15, 2019
SE Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Just a couple of thoughts:
I can't use my left fingers too well, due to a stroke. I may be able to paddle shift later with my therapy.
Don't worry about paddleshift. Automatic tranny works just fine in regular or sport mode.

A Warn VRX-35 winch. I haven't seen a multi-mount to use the winch in front and back, though.
Get at least a 4500# winch.

I'm looking at a limited edition model, but wanted suggestions on what I might want from a point of resale value or usefulness.
I prefer the differential selector over I-4wd, but I'm an old school off-roader. I'd get deluxe and add plates and shocks myself.

Is the heating problem solved for 2020?
Lots of excellent fixes for heat issue in these forums if Honda hasn't solved it yet.

Sounds:
There are several simple bluetooth soundbars that sound really good and don't blast everybody around you. This is a personal peave of mine. I want to hear what the machine is doing/telling me, not listen to what somebody else thinks is good music. (Old fart shining through)

Hopefully helpful.

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My simple/cheap Redneck Radio ...... P1000m5 - Redneck radio I have the 4K Warn winch that does fine. 112496 0f7189a52dde601e4272d06da295de0a

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank everyone very much.
My dealer got me a light green 2020 1000 LE. Glass windshield, metal roof, Intimidator all terrain 28 " tires.

You may want to add a superatv half windshield for the warmer months. And a rear soft window for dust control. Congratulations!

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Just saw this post. I lost an arm in a car accident about 30 years ago (I was 5). I paddle shift and drive the s*** out of the Pioneer with no issues :D. As an added bonus, if I flip over on the left side I don't have to worry about losing any appendages. The only time I run into a problem is if I try to change the song on the radio while on the go or drink a beer and ride!

This was going up Dragon's Back in TN which is one of the more difficult trails. The power steering on these makes it easy to drive with one hand.

Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Just saw this post. I lost an arm in a car accident about 30 years ago (I was 5). I paddle shift and drive the s*** out of the Pioneer with no issues :D. As an added bonus, if I flip over on the left side I don't have to worry about losing any appendages. The only time I run into a problem is if I try to change the song on the radio while on the go or drink a beer and ride!

This was going up Dragon's Back in TN which is one of the more difficult trails. The power steering on these makes it easy to drive with one hand.

:D:D

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!