Ca technology talon under hood battery mount

Jefferson87

Jefferson87

Dec 27, 2019
Northern California
Ownership

1. Talon X4
SOLD

Brand new in the box ca technology underhood battery mount for honda talon. Only reason I'm not using it is because I made my own before it arrived.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0065/2879/4737/products/20190730_153636_1024x1024.jpg?v=1564608110

Honda Talon Under Hood Battery Tray

Designed for rigidity and long lasting service it fits neatly and securely under the hood of your Talon. It also uses all existing holes in the frame so there is no need to cut or drill anything new.

Laser cut and CNC bent from 1/8 steel this battery tray will be sure to hold up for a long time. It is designed to accommodate most all popular batteries on the market.

Comes in black power coat and includes all hardware needed to fasten it to the frame, and a rubber strap to secure the battery.

As with all of our parts it is backed by a full lifetime warranty. If you break or bend it we will replace it guaranteed.

$65 shipped. Located in northern California

530 592 6033
Jeff

Last edited:
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The mighty max 50ah will fit if you move some of the rubber while you install the battery.

that is the absolute largest battery you will fit because it doesn’t slide in you have to angle it in.

Jefferson87

Jefferson87

Dec 27, 2019
Northern California
Ownership

1. Talon X4
The mighty max 50ah will fit if you move some of the rubber while you install the battery.

that is the absolute largest battery you will fit because it doesn’t slide in you have to angle it in.

Thank you, I wasn't sure of the answer.

I made my own to fit in the same space and I don't think the mount is the limitation, more the other components in that space.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you, I wasn't sure of the answer.

I made my own to fit in the same space and I don't think the mount is the limitation, more the other components in that space.

No problem, I installed it and JUST got that battery to fit with a little patience.

Reactions: Smitty335
Enigma

Enigma

East Tennessee Mudder
Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2020
Rocky Top
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
SOLD

Brand new in the box ca technology underhood battery mount for honda talon. Only reason I'm not using it is because I made my own before it arrived.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0065/2879/4737/products/20190730_153636_1024x1024.jpg?v=1564608110

Honda Talon Under Hood Battery Tray

Designed for rigidity and long lasting service it fits neatly and securely under the hood of your Talon. It also uses all existing holes in the frame so there is no need to cut or drill anything new.

Laser cut and CNC bent from 1/8 steel this battery tray will be sure to hold up for a long time. It is designed to accommodate most all popular batteries on the market.

Comes in black power coat and includes all hardware needed to fasten it to the frame, and a rubber strap to secure the battery.

As with all of our parts it is backed by a full lifetime warranty. If you break or bend it we will replace it guaranteed.

$65 shipped. Located in northern California

530 592 6033
Jeff
Jeff, I just got this battery tray. The hex bolt has burs so bad that you could not hand tighten them. I have never seen such bad bolts as these. I went on the CA web site to explain the problem and ask that another set of bolts and nuts be sent to me. I would suggest better quality control on the nuts and bolts before sealing them in plastic. I hope to get this resolved soon. Also I ordered the shifter plate on the same order and have not heard the status of its delivery. Again check the quality of the hex bolts and nuts for burs. This is my first order from CA Technologies and it is unfortunate that this has happened.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!