Camber issue after bracket lift

R

rsmcmurru

Mar 4, 2021
Mississipi
Ownership

1. 1000-3
So, I recently installed the Rough Country 3” bracket lift on my 2016 Honda Pioneer. Now I have approximately 1/2” positive camber on both the front and rear tires. I drove the machine for about a mile or so thinking the suspension would settle out, but no luck.

Does anyone have any suggestions to a fix?

Reactions: TxDoc
SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Giphy

That kit give you lift by pushing your arms down...giving you positive camber. The only way to fix it is with adjustable A-arms. Shoot me a PM if you decide to pull the trigger, and I'll get you the current member discount code. Here's a link:

R

rsmcmurru

Mar 4, 2021
Mississipi
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yeah, all my research points in that direction. I have been on the SATV webpage browsing, and it looks like I am going to have to make the move. If you can provide a member discount code that would be awesome.

N

Nathan hunter

Sep 1, 2022
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What A arms do i need for front and back?? I have the 3” bracket lift and 30” tires. I don’t really want to go much higher. Any help would be great

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Go with 3" lift arms and ditch the brackets. Your ride will improve and you'll be moving your front wheels to better fit without rubbing.

Then plan go to aftermarket shocks and transform your ride quality (if you're running the standard shocks.)

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What A arms do i need for front and back?? I have the 3” bracket lift and 30” tires. I don’t really want to go much higher. Any help would be great
The SuperATV arms will not add lift they just add adjustability.

The c fab arms will replace the bracket lift entirely and still give you 3" of lift and adjustability.

Both sets will also give you arched lower arms that give you additional clearance.

Reactions: Smitty335
Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
On a side note:

I have not seen or heard of this much camber resulting from the bracket lift. Could you please post some pictures directly from the front and rear level with the tires?

N

Nathan hunter

Sep 1, 2022
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I thought satv offered both?

Their 6" kit includes 3" arms and 3" brackets, doesn't it? Do they not sell the 3" arms without the brackets?
I’m not sure. I just bought the 3” bracket lift and spacers for the back. Do i need them for the front too??

Reactions: Smittyp
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I’m not sure. I just bought the 3” bracket lift and spacers for the back. Do i need them for the front too??
Get rid if that bracket lift. It fucs with the geometry if your rigs suspension. Like said before, get the SATV arms. then if u dont have them already, get some aftermarket shocks and use the pre load on the shocks to get your lift. Your better off in the long run.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Get rid if that bracket lift. It fucs with the geometry if your rigs suspension. Like said before, get the SATV arms. then if u dont have them already, get some aftermarket shocks and use the pre load on the shocks to get your lift. Your better off in the long run.
I'm surprised they're haven't been a of law suites over the lift kits.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!