BOX1

Camlock

R

roughrd00

Nov 27, 2018
az
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am wondering if someone knows where to purchase the screws and treaded rod for 45MM camlock clamps.

I see where you can buy the whole clamplock osr85-hl4-101r1 but only wanted the threaded screw and the rod it goes in.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am wondering if someone knows where to purchase the screws and treaded rod for 45MM camlock clamps.
I see where you can buy the whole clamplock osr85-hl4-101r1 but only wanted the threaded screw and the rod it goes in.
Any help would be appreciated.
Welcome to the club.
Best bet would be a specialty hardware store or a place like Fastenal. (not Lowes or HomeDepot)
But after time wasted you should just order new ones.
Honda is not going to sell those parts alone.

Reactions: swsebek and lee
R

roughrd00

Nov 27, 2018
az
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the club.
Best bet would be a specialty hardware store or a place like Fastenal. (not Lowes or HomeDepot)
But after time wasted you should just order new ones.
Honda is not going to sell those parts alone.
Thanks for the info as I figured I would end up buying the complete clamp

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The nuts and screws should be over the counter at any decent hardware supplier in your area. If you don't have one. Use mcmaster-carr.
The long threaded stud you use to adjust the clamping strength is simply a long set screw. The toggle that it goes into will probably be Honda only though. Might find something creative at McMaster though.

R

roughrd00

Nov 27, 2018
az
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The nuts and screws should be over the counter at any decent hardware supplier in your area. If you don't have one. Use mcmaster-carr.
The long threaded stud you use to adjust the clamping strength is simply a long set screw. The toggle that it goes into will probably be Honda only though. Might find something creative at McMaster though.
Hi. Thanks for the help...I also found some at ACE hdwe. Now I am working on a windshield.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!