BOX1

CANCELED - The 2020 PIONEER TAKEOVER - A Honda SxS Club, Group Ride! April 24th & 25th, 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Have we started a for sale or trade page for the takeover. I have a set of steel 12” takeoffs of a 1000 that I’m only using one of for a spare. Gonna sell the other 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have we started a for sale or trade page for the takeover. I have a set of steel 12” takeoffs of a 1000 that I’m only using one of for a spare. Gonna sell the other 3.

Nothing started yet that I know of.

MuDSlinger

MuDSlinger

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2019
Richland, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok, I blew it...Cabins i had picked are gone....Camping in my Enclosed trailer , or HOTEL, your thoughts? What kind of bed do you guys use in the enclosed trailers/how are the showers there/etc.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Ok, I blew it...Cabins i had picked are gone....Camping in my Enclosed trailer , or HOTEL, your thoughts? What kind of bed do you guys use in the enclosed trailers/how are the showers there/etc.
Showers are ok. They try to keep them clean and mostly do. But on a very busy weekend as the TO sometimes it's hard to keep up.

MuDSlinger

MuDSlinger

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2019
Richland, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks Brother, what kind of weather are we thinking...how cold is it going to be in the mountains at night....and yea my buddies I use to ride atvs with at wind rock called me a flatlander .lol

Reactions: Dp5hunter
SLSHonda

SLSHonda

Supporting Member
Jan 13, 2019
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So this will be my first year at the takeover. I was wondering before I buy another set of AT tires (probably the carnivores) if any of you recommend something better for the rocks and mud at RRB? Or just stick with the Maxxis that came on it? Thanks for the input.

see y’all there

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
So this will be my first year at the takeover. I was wondering before I buy another set of AT tires (probably the carnivores) if any of you recommend something better for the rocks and mud at RRB? Or just stick with the Maxxis that came on it? Thanks for the input.

see y’all there
Think Black Waters Evo's might work? If you have deep mud back home they won't work as well as a pure mud tire at home

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Think Black Waters Evo's might work? If you have deep mud back home they won't work as well as a pure mud tire at home

The Blackwater egos are the ones that I actually have in my amazon cart. I’m from south Louisiana but I’m not to fond of the deep mud so I think the egos should work well all around for what I need.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
The Blackwater egos are the ones that I actually have in my amazon cart. I’m from south Louisiana but I’m not to fond of the deep mud so I think the egos should work well all around for what I need.

I'm from South LA as well. Evos work great up in TN and still get around well on the muddier trails down here.

IMG 20190921 131207

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand

see y’all there
Carni's do real good in the TN terrain.

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4

see y’all there
run what ever tires your running. 4 lock will take you the same places with up to 100 different tire treads.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Terrabites are awesome, I almost went back with them. Probably cant go wrong with either. My other choice was the Maxxis Carnivore. I wanna get those A arms on soon, but hunting season keeps getting in the way.

View attachment 165445
Priorities :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!