BOX1

P700 Canvas Half Doors

E

emerson73114

Oct 29, 2017
Birmingham, Alabama
Ownership

1. 700-2
So I am wanting to purchase the Canvas Half Doors and rear panel for my 2017 700-2. I already have the hard top and windshield. When I called the dealer, the parts guy said that I could only get the camo half doors for the 700-2. He said the black will only work with the 700-4. Is this true? I don't want the camo with everything else being black!

Reactions: Deluxe700
allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
i dont know if they changed anything on the '17's, but they used to interchange between. I just looked them up on honda's website,looked for doors for a 2 seater pic shows a 4 seater. i don't think your parts guy has a clue

H

HondaTech

The doors will fit either 2 or 4. The newer 2017 model doors will fit any 700 back to the 2014 models. But the older ones won't fit the 2017 model. The shoulder bar is in the way on the 2017 models.

Newer doors fit alot better and don't have the stupid plastic flap that catches on the toolbar. It's now made in to a piece that stay on the cage and the door moves without it.

Reactions: emerson73114
jjau06

jjau06

Feb 22, 2014
I bought mine from BikeBandit.com a few days ago for my 700-4 and I believe they are interchangeable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!