BOX1

Cape Lookout, NC

P

PalmettoFarmer

Aug 3, 2020
Providence, SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wondering if anybody has any experience with this place? A buddy told me about it and we were thinking about riding up there in July sometime. I have a little camp trailer I built with a roof top tent that's light enough for my 1000-5 to pull. I figure we'd take mine and his 700-4.

Once we get over on the ferry am I allowed to pull a little trailer, 4 foot wide x 8 foot long? Can you camp anywhere on the beach or is there designated camping spots with reservations? Anything special we should take besides the usual camping and beach stuff?

I'm pretty excited, no where in SC offers beach riding. Going to take my surf rods too. Kids should love it

Reactions: TripleB
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!