P1000 Cfab and A arms

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
I just wanna give a shout out to cfab today. I have been using his A arms and have been very pleased last night I stuffed the wheel at an odd angle and bent my A arm pretty bad. I sent him a message today that I had a ride on friday and he has already finished making a whole new set and one day shipped them to me. I have been really impressed with his willingness to work with me. Heck the first set I drove to get and he wasn't done yet and he showed me around the shop and showed me how he made them!

Aarm Aarm2

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Glad to hear they are taking care of you. I’ll benlooking into them if I ever decide to do a arms.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!