P500 Changed color P500

NMSCAS

NMSCAS

Oct 1, 2017
tupelo, ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yesterday I ordered my 13 year old son. P500. We have 2 weeks on our P1000 and love it. He wanted a blue one so we took a 2017 and ordered the blue plastic to replace all the green. Should be ready next week. As cheap as the plastic is I think Honda should offer different colors. I know my daughter would love a pink one. Less than $400 to change the color.

gullyjumper

gullyjumper

Sep 30, 2016
cookeville tn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Been thinking about getting a used 500 and have considered changing colors also if I got one with a color I don't like .

sgerksinwi

sgerksinwi

Sep 24, 2016
WISCONSIN
Ownership

1. 500
Yesterday I ordered my 13 year old son. P500. We have 2 weeks on our P1000 and love it. He wanted a blue one so we took a 2017 and ordered the blue plastic to replace all the green. Should be ready next week. As cheap as the plastic is I think Honda should offer different colors. I know my daughter would love a pink one. Less than $400 to change the color.
Lucky Lad...

Reactions: NMSCAS and Miss_Oak
Buford

Buford

May 9, 2016
U.S.A.

Babbit's online sells the blue hood for $37 and the rear fenders for $41 each.

Reactions: NMSCAS

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!