BOX1

P1000 Changeing machine hight

S

Seagerms

Jun 2, 2020
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm new to the forum but have been looking through old threads (without much luck) to see how much putting 15's with LTs on my 1000-5 will change the overall height of my machine. I already barley make it into my shed door as is with the Honda roof that I have on it. Any input would be appreciated.

Reactions: Isaiah
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm new to the forum but have been looking through old threads (without much luck) to see how much putting 15's with LTs on my 1000-5 will change the overall height of my machine. I already barley make it into my shed door as is with the Honda roof that I have on it. Any input would be appreciated.

take height in inches of LT tires subtract 26” then divide by 2 that will be the increase or decrease if nothing else changes.

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I have 15’s with 30” Let’s but have SATV arms. It all depends on the arms/lift no lift and tire size your gona have on there. All the same, that formula @ohanacreek has works too

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!