TimberBull

Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2017
Deer Lodge, TN
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-3

3. Big Red
I bought a 32 x 32 Navajo saddle blanket. Folded it in half, then in thirds. It lays over the double dash hump on my old BR and wedges between that and the windshield. I stuck my AR over two layers and under one and it fits snugly. I use a 10 round mag but i think a 20 will work as well. Snug as a bug. No rattles. I put a mini bungee between the two middle windshield mount bolts for another place to cram extras and i use another mini to go from there across rifle and blanket to hook into the top of the trans selector slot. No muss. No fuss. No rattle. Scope touches nothing but air.
Anything besides an AR will need a larger saddle blanket. The one I bought from Amazon was $13 and change. Free shipping. This might work on Pioneers too depending on the dash and windshield, etc.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!