drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Raining here on Mary's Ridge so I decided to make a little Chili Colorado sauce for dinner tonight. My favorite Mexican dish. Most Mexican restaurants don't offer it on the menu and the ones that do seldom make it spicy enough. Steak cut into small strips, covered with the red pepper sauce. Rice, refried beans, oh baby it's gonna be a good meal.

Ground peppers from the local mex store.
20170523 0953581
Onions and Garlic
20170523 1024481 20170523 1024541

Finished, ready to pour over steak and rice!
20170523 1122111
Not for the faint of heart! I'm sure @jrplaza2008 would drive all the way from Texas to eat it!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I want to be a co-star in one of your videos! Ok ok, maybe not a star but just a co-appearance!

I don't want to down range in one of those shooting videos though!

CP: This group looked for anything rough and had a great time. It wasn't all about who was the best or correct line just some good ol boys with a beer and a 4wd.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I want to be a co-star in one of your videos! Ok ok, maybe not a star but just a co-appearance!

I don't want to down range in one of those shooting videos though!

CP: This group looked for anything rough and had a great time. It wasn't all about who was the best or correct line just some good ol boys with a beer and a 4wd.
Talk is cheap... come on

dallas251

dallas251

Mar 21, 2017
Dallas,TX
Ownership

1. 500
@drfubar You have a recipe for that or a link to the one you like best? Looks delicious, but I'm not much of a cook so need some explicit directions! Lots of variation when I did a quick search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dp5hunter and sharp
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@drfubar You have a recipe for that or a link to the one you like best? Looks delicious, but I'm not much of a cook so need some explicit directions! Lots of variation when I did a quick search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My quick recipe is two onions chopped
2 Tablespoons minced garlic
can Tomato sauce
small can tomato paste
2 Tablespoons Cilantro paste
I use 1/2 cup of ground red chiles (this makes a very hot batch) you can use less.
Steak cut into strips

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
My quick recipe is two onions chopped
2 Tablespoons minced garlic
can Tomato sauce
small can tomato paste
2 Tablespoons Cilantro paste
I use 1/2 cup of ground red chiles (this makes a very hot batch) you can use less.
Steak cut into strips
Alright, got it! What's on next weeks " Cooking with the Don" video?;) I think we need a new recipe and video once a month. ;)

jrplaza2008

jrplaza2008

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jan 9, 2014
Richmond, TX
Raining here on Mary's Ridge so I decided to make a little Chili Colorado sauce for dinner tonight. My favorite Mexican dish. Most Mexican restaurants don't offer it on the menu and the ones that do seldom make it spicy enough. Steak cut into small strips, covered with the red pepper sauce. Rice, refried beans, oh baby it's gonna be a good meal.

Ground peppers from the local mex store.
View attachment 44330
Onions and Garlic
View attachment 44331 View attachment 44332

Finished, ready to pour over steak and rice!
View attachment 44333
Not for the faint of heart! I'm sure @jrplaza2008 would drive all the way from Texas to eat it!
That looks so delicious!! That totally worth the 13 hrs drive Don. . Or how about packe it and mail it to me. Will be here in one day!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!