P700 Choosing a plow system with power angle

C

Clutchburner

Mar 27, 2018
Milan,michigan
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hi all new here just about to pick up a 2018 Honda 700 dlx and need help selecting a winch-plow system with power angle. I ruled out warn because warns power pivot won't hold up with a 72" blade according to a warn rep. So looking on this site,Denali seems like the next choice. 2 back surgeries a arthritis in spine,really need to stay in cab to angle blade. I plow 1,000ft gravel road,75' turn around and a 300' driveway.any input appreciated.

Reactions: elkguide
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Congratulations on your Honda. Great plowing/everything machine.
I still get out and manually turn mine and am using a Moose plow system and it has been amazing.

B

boneg74

May 13, 2016
Minnesota
I've been using a Moose V-plow for two years now and I love it. My driveway is quarter mile long, and I have a large turn around at the house to clear. The plow has been amazing for me, and this winter has been a real test for it. It's easy to mount and has given me no problems, and you don't have to leave the cab. It costs a bit more but is very much worth it.

jawquin

jawquin

Oct 24, 2015
Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon R
Hi all new here just about to pick up a 2018 Honda 700 dlx and need help selecting a winch-plow system with power angle. I ruled out warn because warns power pivot won't hold up with a 72" blade according to a warn rep. So looking on this site,Denali seems like the next choice. 2 back surgeries a arthritis in spine,really need to stay in cab to angle blade. I plow 1,000ft gravel road,75' turn around and a 300' driveway.any input appreciated.
Welcome to the forum.I have a Denali 72" Pro series I bought 3 years ago and put together but it hasn't snowed enough to use it.. Appears to be built well.

kgun74

kgun74

Sep 16, 2018
Pottsville Pa
Ownership

1. 700-2
I bought a 6ft KFI plow ( 72" ) with their power angle unit. We had 9" of snow a last week and it worked great,no issues. I did spend about 1400 bucks total, not including the winch-that was a terra super winch 180.xx delivered. I installed it all myself as I got time.A little here and a little there till it was done.

C

ckhenshaw4

Mar 1, 2014
I bought the BOSS V plow, and love it. No turning back. Fc8442f659299e2bea056b2c185460a2

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Brandonolsonhouston
C

Clutchburner

Mar 27, 2018
Milan,michigan
Ownership

1. 700-2
Nice boss system was not in my budget,glad your happy. I'm using my Denali plow without the power angle because they were on back order and I just haven't purchased it currently. I will purchase the power angle for next season for sure. Its a pia getting out and changing the angle often.

C

ckhenshaw4

Mar 1, 2014
Holding up just fine. Third year now, and nothing is going wrong yet.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!