BOX1

closed. - eff the Takeover Contest 2019!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So, your a slack a$$ and cant attend the 2019 Pioneer Takeover? Or maybe you just live too darn far away.

Well eff those guys anyways. Who are they thinking they can have all the fun.

Time to win a set of Rough Country 3 inch wide angle led cubes! $160

3-inch Wide Angle OSRAM LED Lights - (Pair)

All you have to do is make a post in this thread.

One winner will receive the 3"led cubes, HondaSxS key chain and Twin Peaks magnetic koozie and takeover sticker.

4 other people will win a HondaSxS key chain and koozie and takeover stickers.

Rules.
You must not attend or be in the takeover registration. If you did sign up and cant make it just post here to let us know.
Post as many times as you like.

Bonus.
If this get to 200 post, I will send a takeover goodie pack to 10 people instead of 4.

Winner selected by random number generator off post #. Can not win twice. If duplicate. Next valid post wins the goodie pack.

Ok..... go!
c181071a0945f9c4f8deb3b0b407980a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Well I for one hope yall have fun. Hate im missing it this year as I stare at my computer screen background at work that happens to be photos from last year.

Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Count me in, work requirements over ruled any attempt to go. Event scheduled a year in advance. Actually the TO is not that far from here. Oh well be safe fellas and have fun. Would someone pop a top for me. I know there will only be a few cold ones enjoyed............

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I’m sitting in the international terminal in Atlanta waiting on a plane ... gotta go to a “stand up funeral” this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 100Acre and Mudwing
elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Safe travels. I don’t mind flying, it’s the crap you go through before an after that drives me crazy.

You mean like up at 0230 for an 0600 flight to Atlanta where you have a 4 hour layover .....

Must

Find

Coffee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!