P500 Clutch Adjustment?

T

THeck

Jun 3, 2020
Southeast, KY
Ownership

1. 500

2. Do not currently own
I watched one video on here about adjusting the clutches. Seems simple enough. Does it matter if engine is warm. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks again.

Reactions: J80 and Mudder
F

Fischer

Dec 22, 2019
The woods
Ownership

1. 500
I watched one video on here about adjusting the clutches. Seems simple enough. Does it matter if engine is warm. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks again.
For all I've seen cold. Did mine cold good to go.

Reactions: J80 and Mudder
alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
Agreed, cold is fine and just make sure you oil is the right kind for a wet clutch and at the correct level.... good to go.

Reactions: Mudder and J80
Hunts with dogs

Hunts with dogs

Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2021
South Florida
Ownership

1. 500
Switches gears much smoother without hesitation. A time or two it seemed to take awhile before switching to 4th. Thanks for the help.
Hi im just browsing through the forum subjects and was interested in learning how to adjust the clutch ? Thanks for your help

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!