BOX1

P1000 comments please on my accessory setup???

JiminAZ

JiminAZ

Lifetime Member
Sep 28, 2019
Phoenix, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Also, you ought to take a look at pbrproducts.com They have some nice premade/cutout switch panels for the Pioneer 1000 dash. Likely you can find one that has the right combination of cutouts for your application, and the prices seem reasonable.

Note that I have no experience with pbrproducts. Have just seen them and noted that they had a nice selection.

K

kellen20

Apr 1, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Watch this video for your second battery install.

Contact Pioneer Switch Panels and Accessories on Facebook for a nice switch panel (think holes for your switched and radio).

His panels are for OTRATTW switches but I just ordered MicTunning switches and shaved the switch down for now. It’s cheaper. And they come with the jumper wires so you don’t have to make them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice setup! What parts did you need for the air intake? I like how that gets it out of the way to mount everything else.

Thanks.

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
For the record, this isn’t my video but one I used for reference. This is the hose I used with a hose clamp at the base. I trimmed my pre filters corners and used that at the end of the hose with screws holding it in place or it’ll get sucked into the intake.

1ab07686dddcab259afb7e229634a365

Gates 20968 Hose Amazon.com: Gates 20968 Hose: Automotive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!