Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So I was driving today and noticed this pioneer sitting on the side of the road here - I had to go and stop by to take a few pictures. The company it was in front of did the decals/wrap that is on it. I spoke to the owners of the place and asked permission to take a few photos - they were fine with and we got into a discussion that the local Fire and Rescue bought this to use on the New mountain bike trails that have been built in out area. Sign place said that the Fire and Rescue were going to trick it out more. Now these Mountain Bike trails are right by my house so I figure I should reach out to the Fire and Rescue and offer to help test out the trails with my pioneer lol
IMG 4231
IMG 4232 IMG 4233 IMG 4234

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So I was driving today and noticed this pioneer sitting on the side of the road here - I had to go and stop by to take a few pictures. The company it was in front of did the decals/wrap that is on it. I spoke to the owners of the place and asked permission to take a few photos - they were fine with and we got into a discussion that the local Fire and Rescue bought this to use on the New mountain bike trails that have been built in out area. Sign place said that the Fire and Rescue were going to trick it out more. Now these Mountain Bike trails are right by my house so I figure I should reach out to the Fire and Rescue and offer to help test out the trails with my pioneer lol
View attachment 46309 View attachment 46310 View attachment 46311 View attachment 46312
That's pretty awesome!

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
SWEET look for sure.

Reactions: sharp
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
View attachment 46309 View attachment 46310 View attachment 46311 View attachment 46312
Yes, volunteer us as test drivers!

Reactions: sharp and Ragnar406
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes, volunteer us as test drivers!
I am right off the trails so I am going to see if I can join up as a quick response volunteer - who needs training time on the local bike trails lol

Reactions: sharp
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The firemen should have bought a RZR.

You know, for job security!
The Woodfin NC FD where my buddy works, bought a decked out Pol-Arse? Looks cool, but... I'd take and post a picture but why bother, it ain't no Honda?

Reactions: 500oneer and sharp
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!