William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just found out that Copiah Creek Atv park in Georgetown MS will be opening this year. There was word is was closing down for good. So... As soon as the corona mess is over, I am going to rent a camper and go camp and ride for a few days with the family. It is a small place, but it provides a more relaxing time vs trying to explore a big park. We chill and swim in the creek, and cookout a lot. If anyone would like to plan to go, let me know. I hope to be able to go in May... But... Just gonna have to wait and see. You are encouraged to bring kids, as I will have my 5 yo twins... They love the place!

William

William

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking like May 22-24... Or 15-17

Reactions: JenElio
BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just found out that Copiah Creek Atv park in Georgetown MS will be opening this year. There was word is was closing down for good. So... As soon as the corona mess is over, I am going to rent a camper and go camp and ride for a few days with the family. It is a small place, but it provides a more relaxing time vs trying to explore a big park. We chill and swim in the creek, and cookout a lot. If anyone would like to plan to go, let me know. I hope to be able to go in May... But... Just gonna have to wait and see. You are encouraged to bring kids, as I will have my 5 yo twins... They love the place!
I never heard of it, but only about an hour away from me. As for the riding, I assume it is mostly playing in the creek and muddin?

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I never heard of it, but only about an hour away from me. As for the riding, I assume it is mostly playing in the creek and muddin?
Yes on the creek, several very deep holes.

Reactions: JenElio
Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Kinda what I figured ....... not my thang.
They used to use a track hoe or something similar and just dug holes out in the creek randomly. Some of those holes are "deep" too!

William

William

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I go around almost every mud hole. That’s not a problem. Some good trails too. I haven’t seen any deep holes in the creek in a few years. You would enjoy it...

William

William

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do they have many miles of trails?
Not really. I think it’s only about 600 acres... not 100% sure on that. We have fun though. It’s the kids favorite place, bc of the creek. If you are accustomed to riding 100 miles in a day, you might get bored. But we just chillax, swim, drank, ride, cook, eat, repeat...

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice little place. Been several times. They do have trials and normally a way around the holes. I’m not a hole seaker my self. Owner not friendly although. You can cover all the trials in half a day taking it easy. It’s good for a weekend.

William

William

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well do you all want to try to get a date set when the corona is gone?

Reactions: MuDSlinger
William

William

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Copiah Creek Closed down.... May go to Elton Swamp in Jackson this Saturday though!

Reactions: Mopower58
Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Copiah Creek Closed down.... May go to Elton Swamp in Jackson this Saturday though!
I have been the guy that opened it works on my bike he redid my gear reduction the place is super nice we had a great time my wife isn't as big as me and the kids about the mud but she hand problem hanging out at the sandbars.

Reactions: William
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!