William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Going to be at copiah creek in Georgetown or Elton rd in Jackson MS riding this Saturday if anyone is interested. @Dp5hunter @JsheII3 are the only members I know who are close. I have an extra seat in my buggy too... plenty of cold drinks. Gonna be fun!

Reactions: JsheII3
JsheII3

JsheII3

Long time listener.
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mississippi
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Going to be at copiah creek in Georgetown or Elton rd in Jackson MS riding this Saturday if anyone is interested. @Dp5hunter @JsheII3 are the only members I know who are close. I have an extra seat in my buggy too... plenty of cold drinks. Gonna be fun!
That sounds fun. I work with a guy who's a member of a deer camp down that way...

I appreciate the invite, but my oldest is taking the ACT this weekend so my wife and I are going to Calling Panther Lake, if I can get the boat to crank.

Reactions: JTW and William

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!