Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
So ya we all know the negatives, that’s all anybody talks about. Definitely not making light of what’s going on but figured there are some positives that may come of it. Peoples thoughts on down the road. Even funny things to help ease up the bulls***.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
I work from home so the impact from a work standpoint does not have a direct impact on me (so far). Agree with @ohanacreek about more family time. Plus getting s*** done around the house that I have been putting off for a while. Next week the weather is supposed to warm up a bit so hopefully get some riding in :cool:

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There will be a fundamental change in the way businesses are run.....that’s a fact.

For me I hope it means I still keep my job, but travel 25% or less vs the 50% to 70% I was doing. In turn I expect significantly less expenses to the company bottom line because I’m not burning thru $3k a week in expenses.

L2R

L2R

Understanding women Vol. 1
Lifetime Member
Feb 16, 2019
East of the Appalachians
Ownership

1. 700-4
Me and wife live alone and both work full time from home. Most people think we have it made and it does have some perks.
But I think it will give my boss and some co-workers insight to how different it is. People have to think more about connecting and do a better job of communicating. I suspect 'work from home' will become a bit more common once people realize you are actually more productive because of fewer interuptions (unless you have kids at home).

Who knows, maybe this eases some of the strain on rush hour traffic, smog or our need for gas and electricity.
We always have a spring pool party for the entire family to get together in May. That probably won't happen this year.
We have had a neighborhood Easter egg covered dish and Easter egg hunt for our neighbors each spring, that has already been cancelled.

I have been thinking about what Thanksgiving and Christmas might look like without 20 of us scattered about the house.
When things return to normal, I think we will all better appreciate what freedoms we have and how fortunate we are.
Our kids and grandkids will remember this just as my Mom well remembers collecting scrap steel for the war efforts as a small child and waiting in line for rationed flour and sugar. Hope it instills a deeper appreciation for family.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Definitely agree with the family time with less interruptions. Also I do like how people are coming together a bit more. Think less will take things for granted and appreciate freedom a bit more. I know I will

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Definitely agree with the family time with less interruptions. Also I do like how people are coming together a bit more. Think less will take things for granted and appreciate freedom a bit more. I know I will
I also agree with what you said in another post about everyone seeming to be nicer too. I have definitely noticed that a lot more in the past couple of weeks.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
So ya we all know the negatives, that’s all anybody talks about. Definitely not making light of what’s going on but figured there are some positives that may come of it. Peoples thoughts on down the road. Even funny things to help ease up the bulls***.
I’m thinking people who weren’t before will be thinking more about washing their hands, which is good practice in normal times. Maybe won’t see people walking out of the bathroom without doing so as much. 🤞🤣

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Interesting Video. Another channel I've been following for some time. if he's right, things will end with a positive outcome.
Side note; a good friend just got laid off. I offered him work here on the farm and I really need the help. Besides paying him, I'll also be supplying his family with produce.
2nd side note; all this crazy BS going on has led me closer to a path of following christ more closely and to me, that in itself is a huge reward!
I did say close twice in the same sentence. I need a bong hit! Just kidding...

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I also agree with what you said in another post about everyone seeming to be nicer too. I have definitely noticed that a lot more in the past couple of weeks.
It’s for sure different. And I’ve been going out of my comfort zone to return the favor as well. It’s nice to see and kinda puts a smile on your face.

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I gave away a couple of N95 masks yesterday and today. Seeing the relief on the people's faces was worth it. It was almost as if I gave them a golden ticket to Willy Wonka's chocolate factory or a second chance at life. People are seriously afraid! Seriously rewarding it was releasing some of their anxieties!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
I gave away a couple of N95 masks yesterday and today. Seeing the relief on the people's faces was worth it. It was almost as if I gave them a golden ticket to Willy Wonka's chocolate factory or a second chance at life. People are seriously afraid! Seriously rewarding it was releasing some of their anxieties!
How many more ya got. I know some doctors that could use them....👍

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How many more ya got. I know some doctors that could use them....👍
When it was 1st announced I bought 2- 40 packs. I could've bought more but I figured that was enough. When I go to the store, I purposely leave stuff on the shelves for others. I'm not a hoarder, nor do I sell that stuff. I get more joy from handing it out to folks. I also have 2 military gas masks with filters but I'm not walking into the stores wearing those...yet. I'll stick with my N95's for now. I had a bunch of surgical masks and sanitizers that I've been handing out to folks as well. Do not build riches on earth for the rewards are in heaven...

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
When it was 1st announced I bought 2- 40 packs. I could've bought more but I figured that was enough. When I go to the store, I purposely leave stuff on the shelves for others. I'm not a hoarder, nor do I sell that stuff. I get more joy from handing it out to folks. I also have 2 military gas masks with filters but I'm not walking into the stores wearing those...yet. I'll stick with my N95's for now. I had a bunch of surgical masks and sanitizers that I've been handing out to folks as well. Do not build riches on earth for the rewards are in heaven...
Wow, you have a lot of them. I’m serious about doctors I know that need them.

farmtimpioneer

farmtimpioneer

Wise Men Still Seek "Him"
Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Brookville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If a large percentage of people continue the habits that have been driven home with this coronavirus the regular colds and flu won't have a chance, in the future I would say that it would bring sickness down considerably,,, I have washed my hands more in the last two weeks than the last two years, it has turned me into a germaphobe,,,,,,🤗😷

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A good friend of mine had a positive corona test. He’s about 46 years old. He had a fever and weakness for about 2 days. Day 3 he started cleaning out one of his sheds to give him something to do because he’s not allowed to go back to work yet. He’s doing fine, like it never happened.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!