BOX1

P500 Critter damage

Bushbaby

Bushbaby

Mar 25, 2018
Elliot Lake Ontario, Canada
Ownership

1. 500
Opened up the storage cover today and guess what #%@%$@%##:mad:. The rat traps you see I just put in today and next winter I'll take the seat bottom/back inside the house. I'm not sure what did the damage as we have red and black squirrels plus chipmunks around here. I'll check wiring next but it doesn't make good nest material so I'm hoping it's ok. I've ordered a new seat (approx $160.00 +tx). The muddy mess on the seats I think is a combination of dust from a dust stopper net across the cab back and condensation from the storage cover. We had high winds this winter and I think the cover was shaking water over everything including the net - I think??? or we have some really muddy critters.

Seat damage dwnszd 146 Seat damage dwnszd 148 Seat damage dwnszd 149

Reactions: Eltobgi
G

Gassygordo

Oct 16, 2017
Fillmore, NY
Ownership

1. 500
Opened up the storage cover today and guess what #%@%$@%##:mad:. The rat traps you see I just put in today and next winter I'll take the seat bottom/back inside the house. I'm not sure what did the damage as we have red and black squirrels plus chipmunks around here. I'll check wiring next but it doesn't make good nest material so I'm hoping it's ok. I've ordered a new seat (approx $160.00 +tx). The muddy mess on the seats I think is a combination of dust from a dust stopper net across the cab back and condensation from the storage cover. We had high winds this winter and I think the cover was shaking water over everything including the net - I think??? or we have some really muddy critters.

View attachment 123717 View attachment 123718 View attachment 123719
That’s why I don’t use covers any more.​

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!