Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Best, most helpful response yet. Tried pushing little tab with screwdriver but still can’t get to release. One response said to just pull it off?!
When you “pry up” the tab with the screwdriver, (pull might be confusing) while u are prying the tab up, you have to finagle with your fingers and pull on both ends. there is a 3 ribbed rubber gasket that seals it really good from moaisture and can be a sticky bugger to get get the 2 pieces apart. keep working at it and be patient, u will eventually get it.
this will help if the plug in post #31 is what your trying to do?

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
2018 pioneer700-4. Power steering light is on and no power steering. Went to check fuse and don’t know how to get cover off!? Also, manual says go to dealer to replace fuse- really?

Admin note: Jump to answer --> Crystal Beast
Unfortunately that year in a 700-4 had some major recalls for letting to much Dust in and engine heat creating swamp ass and there were a few more I can’t recall. I’d probably trade it in for a whisper quiet krx if I was you.

N

NewHere2

Village Idiot In Training
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2020
High Plains of SD
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-5
Sorry Sir, tried to help
That’s how my 2018 700-4D is set up. If you get to rough with that release tab, and it breaks off, you can always put a zip tie around the box and cover.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!