BOX1

Cummins Built Not Bought/The Life of Frankie.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Pffft and you thought trucks and sxs's were a pain in the ass :D . Congrats man, I know yall will enjoy it!
Oh I know and heard horror stories. That’s why I bought a clean one with super low hours that is cheap to maintain. Pretty good at making cheap dependable also. And I t can’t cost even close to what I threw at the 3 Pioneers between 2016-17 lmao. Ain’t changing hobbies just adding one now that the other got cheaper.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Oh I know and heard horror stories. That’s why I bought a clean one with super low hours that is cheap to maintain. Pretty good at making cheap dependable also. And I t can’t cost even close to what I threw at the 3 Pioneers between 2016-17 lmao. Ain’t changing hobbies just adding one now that the other got cheaper.
Know what you mean. My dad bought an older Bayliner when I was in high school (18' I think?) and we had an absolute blast on that thing. I want to say he paid $3500 or something for it, but it was clean like yours. It was a great boat; don't really remember him having to work on it much.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Even you can't get a boat stuck! Lol congrats! I had a 91 with the knight rider gauges. It was a beast! And a great boat.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The stories are mostly the s***ty outboards they had. The boat itself was fine.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Even you can't get a boat stuck! Lol congrats! I had a 91 with the knight rider gauges. It was a beast! And a great boat.
Yep it’s got the pos night rider gauges. Not a fan. Was going for the 3.0 but couldn’t pass up this with the 2.3 Pinto engine, but read they are only 7hp different. So ya I bought a Ford (and a spark plug thingy to boot), everyone can give me s*** lol.
Nicest 30yo all original boat I’ve ever seen. 1000$ ready to go with tabs. Stupid not to buy it in this economy. Keeps the truck/camper package old school, drive around playing Aerosmith and some Bobby Brown!
She’s in good shape. And here’s the dash you like.

0782D5E2 A690 4434 87DE 2B9B6254BB77

Last edited:
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Yep it’s got the pos night rider gauges. Not a fan. Was going for the 3.0 but couldn’t pass up this with the 2.3 Pinto engine, but read they are only 7hp different. So ya I bought a Ford (and a spark plug thingy to boot), everyone can give me s*** lol.
Nicest 30yo all original boat I’ve ever seen. 1000$ ready to go with tabs. Stupid not to buy it in this economy. Keeps the truck/camper package old school, drive around playing Aerosmith and some Bobby Brown!

View attachment 285155
How do you find these good deals. I never see them🥺

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
How do you find these good deals. I never see them🥺
Gotta be always looking and haul ass like crazy to go get it. Buddy at work told me about this on Facebook, I can tell you that the turbo on the Cummins was spooled up good through town.
Always be looking then yes or no.

Last edited:
tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 285155
That thing is clean, no way original interior.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That thing is clean, no way original interior.
Funny though it is. Unbelievable a bit in a Bayliner lol. Had factory snap covers on and boat cover in a nice garage. Even decals weren’t faded and in great shape. Engine looks almost brand new totally stock. Everything works as it should. I wish I could take care of stuff that well but we use it.
went out today and it ran perfect and was so quiet and smooth. Did overheat, previous had the prop impeller go out his last trip, I found out those are supposed to be replaced fairly frequently. When it went I think it filled water pump/thermostat with the rubber pieces. So I’ll clean that out and throw new thermostat and water pump at it.
But ya other then that it was perfect.

1BAF9D29 1CF9 4E68 B7E6 797A5B00390B

tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Funny though it is. Unbelievable a bit in a Bayliner lol. Had factory snap covers on and boat cover in a nice garage. Even decals weren’t faded and in great shape. Engine looks almost brand new totally stock. Everything works as it should. I wish I could take care of stuff that well but we use it.
went out today and it ran perfect and was so quiet and smooth. Did overheat, previous had the prop impeller go out his last trip, I found out those are supposed to be replaced fairly frequently. When it went I think it filled water pump/thermostat with the rubber pieces. So I’ll clean that out and throw new thermostat and water pump at it.

View attachment 285576
What a smoking deal! That’ll be good cheap fun.

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC

View attachment 285576
Beautiful pic CP but I see you are back to drinking Coke 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!