BOX1

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

CumminsPusher submitted a new Garage Item:

CumminsPusher-The new ride

View attachment 16840
Everyone it's done the wait is over. Our do over has started! Looks awfully naked and clean. Time to change that. ITS HERE:) Thank you to everyone for putting up with me lately and again thanks for all the support you have no idea what it means to my family.Ill never forget this.It's not what it once was but will be. Back up and running however the long process of rebuilding the ultimate woods machine for our family and friends begins now. Thank you all!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
View attachment 16841

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
That red one was just a practice one.
Wooho

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
luckily they had a white one come in. It was on hold immediately for us even though we weren't ready yet. The dealer was very good to us

franzw

franzw

Jan 2, 2016
pacific nothwest
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 16840
Everyone it's done the wait is over. Our do over has started! Looks awfully naked and clean. Time to change that. ITS HERE:) Thank you to everyone for putting up with me lately and again thanks for all the support you have no idea what it means to my family.Ill never forget this.It's not what it once was but will be. Back up and running however the long process of rebuilding the ultimate woods machine for our family and friends begins now. Thank you all!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
View attachment 16841
Are you able to take your mods off your old ride to dress up your new one? Would it have been easier to pull the motor and tranny out of old one and have them install new engine etc? Cute riding passenger! Glad they came thru for you.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Image I wish I could just swap motors it would be so much easier!No motor available and parts not available either. Not going to complain though we are all so happy to be back. Most everything will go back but I lost a few items that were too solid but we've got most.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You going to keep the stock tires? Just wondering if you were happy with them before?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Are you able to take your mods off your old ride to dress up your new one? Would it have been easier to pull the motor and tranny out of old one and have them install new engine etc? Cute riding passenger! Glad they came thru for you.
Bet he's useing these working on that wheelie right this min.... Dare I say getting on her while she's naked;)
i will before the roof! I didn't forget!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bet he's useing these working on that wheelie right this min.... Dare I say getting on her while she's naked;)
Thats actually an awesome idea. Go on and pop off a few attempts. Nobody is looking lol. Seriously, glad you're back in the game. Love the white although I'm a slave to my red addiction (just ask the wife lol). Congrats man!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@Joey I dedicate the first hole in my rig to you. "Don't Tread On Me" the strip is dedicated to you but tread on me lightly!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
View attachment 16849 @Joey I dedicate the first hole in my rig to you. "Don't Tread On Me" the strip is dedicated to you but tread on me lightly!

I wish It wasn't so much work to replace the plastics. I want white so bad and yours looks really good. If I had replaced plastics first it would have been easy but with so much stuff under the hood now, I just don't want to do it.

Sent from my iPad 7G

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Oh by the way, have you tested that snorkel on the road yet? It sounds mean at full throttle pulling thru the gears.

Sent from my iPad 7G

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Oh by the way, have you tested that snorkel on the road yet? It sounds mean at full throttle pulling thru the gears.

Sent from my iPad 7G
I honestly haven't driven this at all since we picked it up but we're getting close to calling it tonight. Have to get half windshield on because it's the only Hondasxs sticks I've got for this one. Hint-hint...

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
My little helper!! Nets off

Covers on

I'll get to drive it soon. And people say these are "jumpy"!

Mike129

Mike129

May 9, 2016
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm happy for you cp. I pick mine up Tuesday.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: CumminsPusher
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!