P1000 Curious what you would install on your Pioneer 1000 that you haven't?

S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
So many different cross sections of use for this machines. Curious what members would install on their machines to increase its functionality and performance, whether it be ergonomics, driving performance, reliability or capabilities?

Hillbillytnt

Hillbillytnt

May 2, 2020
Ky
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My next project will be turn signals. My machines main purpose off my property is hunting and I’ve lost more than one Jersey glove hanging an arm out on a frosty morning. I’d be wiring them up now but got sidetracked by a diesel heater project.

R

RedorDead

Jan 3, 2023
USA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a typical to-do list. Windshield, rear lights, a red / white dome light, winch. Wiring for a 12v fridge in the bed, dual battery.

And replace the switches in the dash with illuminated ones. Honda, you’re number one for making this last one necessary. 🖕 :rolleyes:

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So many different cross sections of use for this machines. Curious what members would install on their machines to increase its functionality and performance, whether it be ergonomics, driving performance, reliability or capabilities?
The turn signals I’ve have for 1 1/2 years and frame gussets.

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
After using the 8 gang switch panel in my Talon, any machine going forward will have one. Wished It would have been available or I would have known about when I did the P1k5. Their would be a lot less spaghetti under the hood.

Last edited:
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I'd like to increase my machine's performance by adding this next time 😉 and yes, I know it'll be top heavy but I can deal with that 😂😂😂
32 Gunner Protection Kit GPK Armored turret GMV

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
A sound system like @trigger has!
BA that is!! They can hear u from the other side of the state! 🤣

This is a P1 thread so I never commented. I did think that I've installed everything I wanted to, even took some of it off later.
Thanks Brother!

Plowboy1466

Plowboy1466

Lifetime Member
Feb 11, 2018
Ashland, Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
A. better battery setup. Either way you want to do it. B. that's all l have. lt all depends on what you want to do with it. Use the search bar that's top right. Now l have to look for a gatling gun........ Good luck!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!