Curling

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3748

Has anyone in the U.S. tried Curling? I know all of you Canadians have done it. ;) It's fun and much more physical than it looks.

DSCN9493

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
They have a Curling tournament in Chelsea outdoors at the Lanes. There’s 4 curling rinks. The city and chamber or commerce put it on and my buddy that owns the lanes has a huge beer tent and food buffet. It’s in early February. They have had the rinks all set us Since last week. We were there last year. I’ve curled a few times before but that was my first time outside.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
This was in Lewiston, but you can do it in Ferndale and Farmington Hills. Not sure if Farmington Hills is still open. It's been a while since I've lived there.
Where in Lewiston is that? As you know, takes me 10-15 min to get to Lewiston from the cabin. Might want to check that out sometime.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!