BOX1

P700m2 Custom Spare Tire Carrier for 700 and 1000. 2-3 seaters.

Dribbles

Dribbles

Apr 30, 2017
Land O Lakes, FL
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have been searching for over a year for a way to carry a spare tire on my 700 Deluxe. Big thanks to Justin @knuckledeep for making this happen. Custom spare tire carrier with Rotopax mount for gas can. Justin was able to figure out how to build this and still be able to use the bed extender. I also found a nice spot to put the fire extinguisher on the new mount. Powder coated to match other accessories on the Honda.
If you have been looking for a way to carry a spare tire with a gas can, look no further. Get ahold of Justin @knuckledeep. He can make custom spare tire holder for 700 and 1000.
The cost is very reasonable. For only $400 you get a custom spare tire holder powder coated to any color you want with Rotopax mount SHIPPED to your door. All you have to do is pick out the size of Rotopax can you want to carry.

If your going to the Takeover, you can order one from @knuckledeep and save on the shipping! If your looking for custom spare tire holder, custom steel doors, custom roofs, custom cage chops, ect @knuckledeep is the man! Quality custom items at a very reasonable price.

Let me know if you have any questions. Went for 50 mike test ride last weekend with no issues. Spare tire holder is rock solid!

THANK YOU @knuckledeep!

IMG 2254
IMG 2253
IMG 2252
IMG 2251
IMG 2250
IMG 2249
IMG 2248

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Very nice. And good pictures too. I assume the bed will lift.
Do you have a picture with the bed lifted?

Reactions: Dribbles
allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
Nice, but I can't say i'd want to put my face that close to the ropax gas can to get the fire extinguisher if thing are a blaze. other than that I really like it.

Reactions: Dribbles
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Tuco69
Here is a few pics of the carrier. I am sure @knuckledeep can modify it to hold whatever you want.

Reactions: knuckledeep
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!