BOX1

P1000 Dash gun mount and switch panel

P

Pbarou1

Feb 13, 2021
Louisiana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I haven’t seen this on any forums. It may have been done before but wanted to show my dash build. I put two Rhino XL mounts on the dash for vertical gun storage. Around it I was able to squeeze in an accessory usb outlet with voltage meter for the second battery and a smaller switch panel. Normal rocker switches would have been tight. It’s worked out well. A few accessory light bars on the front and back.

02E64EEB 20DD 426D 9497 E11F5EA52791 E42CFB7B AA38 474E 87A6 E2361D558D36 261B57AF 8207 40CA BEB9 EF9CA83B40EC EE7B6E42 42E4 48CC A2D0 0DDE7CB659CD

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I like that. I have a gun grabber mount I took off my gator and I've be trying to figure out how to mount it. Do you have a metal plate or a metal plate behind your dash panel that your mounts are attached too? The type of mount I have, I need something solid to attach to because you force the gun in and out of the mount. I have a plastic plate and it would never hold that force.

Reactions: Biteme
P

Pbarou1

Feb 13, 2021
Louisiana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I did not put a metal plate or backer. You can accesss the back if you need to but for this mount I just bolted through the plastic. It’s a pretty wide base so it seems sturdy enough, but there is a little flex in the plastic. I haven’t taken it through a full hunting season yet but I think it should hold up. You could consider a thin sheet of plywood or using something like a plastic cutting board cut to size to reinforce it.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!