P1000 Dash raised lettering

P

Pspitty

Jan 22, 2023
Pocatello ID
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. 1000-5
Hi all… just purchased a new Pioneer 1000-5… and just joining this forum.. Enjoying the wealth of information that all the contributors have shared thus far..
I have a question.. may have already been addressed at some point but here goes.. any of you other owners having a difficult time seeing the raised lettering on the dash during night time operations? Has anyone come up with an easy fix that also will still keep my new rig looking cool?

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
just purchased a new Pioneer 1000-5
Welcome from the Putrid Swamp run Michigan!

Rule# 4 is pics, and its Forum penal code #6969 Nomo btw…
also what year, milage and mods
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!

What letters are you talking about?
also, pics help again ;)

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I Fingered thats what he was talking about? They always start with little details 🤷‍♂️ 😂
.”They” ? Reminds me of a boss that used to refer to employees as “You People”.
They is a pronoun meaning Them Other People. He is new and wants to be one of us, and become a contributor. WE were all once THEY.......
And What other Raised Letters could there be?

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
.”They” ? Reminds me of a boss that used to refer to employees as “You People”.
They is a pronoun meaning Them Other People. He is new and wants to be one of us, and become a contributor. WE were all once THEY.......
And What other Raised Letters could there be?
Well “You People” is another Rushisim like “Reo Linda” 🤣
so Kudos to you for Recognizing it😘 NoMo.
What other raised letters 🤔
Steering wheel, 2WD Turff mode, Auto Manual Sport switch etc.

Of corse he wants to be a controbuter thats why we all came on here for right? he/she/it and now Tranz god help us :rolleyes: is most welcome here to be a contributor. So I wasn't demeaning “They” as your insinuating, just helping those from Reo Linda! Good day sir!;)

Last edited:
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well “You People” is another Rushisim like “Reo Linda” 🤣
so Kudos to you for Recognizing it😘 NoMo.
What other raised letters 🤔
Steering wheel, 2WD Turff mode, Auto Manual Sport switch etc.

Of corse he wants to be a controbuter thats why we all came on here for right? he/she/it and now Tranz god help us :rolleyes: is most welcome here to be a contributor. So I wasn't demeaning “They” as your insinuating, just helping those from Reo Linda! Good day sir!;)
I must be blocked by the peep you’re replying to but regardless this half of the conversation was amusing at least. 😂🤣

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I used a white paint pen from Walmart. Can be seen here starting at post 38.

That's what I did initially, then bought some overlays from RadCustoms which have rubber on the backside and slow down the air coming through the dash. They are powdercoated and the letters come in different colors.
IMG 0342

P

Pspitty

Jan 22, 2023
Pocatello ID
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. 1000-5
That looks really nice and I like the added benefit of reducing the airflow.. I will look

Reactions: Smitty335
P

Pspitty

Jan 22, 2023
Pocatello ID
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. 1000-5
Rad Customs Website says they do not fit a 2022 Pioneer 1000-5 model.. dang.. really like the look.. Have reached out to them to see if they are planning to manufacture a 2022 version. Will report back for anyone else that may be interested. Thanks again all for the responses… meantime I will do the white paint pen..

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looks good! Hadn't seen those before, I don't think.
Thank you. He is from out west and these are something he does on the side. He is very personable and sometimes it takes a bit to get them, depending on the powder coater. Very easy installation, just take off the shift lever knobs, line up the plate, and they come with screws that fasten them to the original dash.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!